The SOŠ strojnícka in Kysucké Nové Mesto is a VET school with a 65 years old tradition of providing its services to the technical industries in the region. The school prepares students in machinery, electrotechnics, agriculture and economic fields.
The schools 'Increase of attractivity of VET school in Kysucké Nové Mesto' project will focus on:
1) improvement of the quality of the teachers,
2) engagement of existing students in foreign exchange,
3) quality of study programmes in cooperation with local employers,
4) closer cooperation with companies and
5) improvement of the content and quality of the key study program Mechatronic
The project wants to get as close as possible to the parents and the future students and show them good examples of the future of technical education and the jobs behind that in close cooperation with companies.
Sustainable Culture for Change